We can build you a website that will cost you pennies. We can update your existing website once (or if you like daily). Contact us outlining your requirements. Why not tell us how much you want to pay and will do our best to beat it. We can arrange to host your site if you wish.
Based on the surfing coast of North Devon, near Barnstaple. North Devon Web can guide you through the conception, birth pangs and sustainability of your web presence, we can optimise your site for search engines and submit them to the major players. We use a combination of automated and human processes to help you towards achieving world domination.
- Are you wasting your time managing your website?
- Are you fed up with your hosting company charging you a fortune for a website that doesn’t even cover its costs?
- Are you bored with the tons of bullshit dumped on you from a great height about ‘Search Engine Optimisation’?
- Do you want to keep it simple?
- Do you want to get on with your life in the real world? Here is the deal.
- We can update your website from £1.00 a page.
- We can host your site with a webpage from £30.00 per year. (This does not include buying the domain – but we can organise this for you.)
- Our services include free optimisation and submission to search engines including Google for our hosted clients.
- We can build you a Google friendly sitemap and submit it to them for £2.50.
- We can even make it ‘fancy’ if you like.
While it’s generally acknowledged that there are many benefits to using Internet technology to enhance business processes, many smaller organisations are put off the whole idea as it’s perceived as too difficult or too expensive to set up and maintain. Whilst it’s certainly true that it isn’t something to be rushed into, with a little help, it really isn’t that difficult.
Having an environmentally-friendly site is a great accomplishment and a great selling point. Let your site visitors know your site has gon…
Having the luxury of a website that nicely ticks over and bumbles along a gentlemanly pace is all well and good – but is it eco-…
The construction of a good web page not only depends on great optimization and content – visually the page or pages must look aesthetically …