Potential new business owners can take advantage of the opportunities created by an economic downturn or recession. You are lean and mean with a well-thought out business concept; get the right support and advice, have good business planning and a proper sourcing of finance; this is a recipe for potential business success.
You need to look deep into your crystal ball and try to predict the future, to foresee the next market shift and growth niche. We are living in a time when markets and employment conditions are tough and uncertain; maybe starting your own business is an option. During this period of economic volatility you stand a good chance of success.
The day that Bowie died, did a new recession start?
Possibly not but if you looked into the pages behind the headlines today there seems to be a definable shift towards a massive downturn in the worlds economy.
House price warnings are a benchmark towards a slump – the common man is feeling the pinch (yet again).
Anyway we now have a point of reference – it all went tits up again the day Bowie died.
- We can build you a responsive website from as little as £100.00 on your existing server / domain.
- We can update your existing website from £1.00 a page.
- If you would like us to help with your Blogger, WordPress or Website Management or ‘tweaking’ please contact us. We specialise in fixing the stuff you cant be bothered to fix.
- We can host your site with a webpage from £30.00 per year. (This does not include buying the domain – but we can organise this for you.)
- Our services include free optimisation and submission to search engines including Google for our hosted clients.
- We can build you a Google friendly sitemap and submit it to them for £2.50.
- We can take the strain.
Contact us for a full business package:
WE can guide you through the conception, birth pangs and sustainability of your web presence, we can create content for your website that can help you sell your products or services, we can optimize your site for search engines and submit them to the major players. We use a combination of automated and human processes to help you towards achieving world domination.
In economics, a recession is a business cycle contraction, a general slowdown in economic activity.During recessions, many macroeconomic indicators vary in a similar way. Production, as measured by gross domestic product (GDP), employment, investment spending, capacity utilization, household incomes, business profits, and inflation all fall, while bankruptcies and the unemployment rate rise.