Creativity refers to the creation of something new, improved, modified or adapted (a product, a solution, a new dish etc.) that has some kind of value.
What counts as “new” may be in reference to the individual creator, or to the society or domain within which the novelty occurs, however the “newness” of a creation must not be confused with originality.
The ability to grow an idea into a business can be a simple task but sometimes the brakes are put on by the business’ creator. Entrepreneurs sometimes become blind to the obvious, convinced that their vision is the only possible route towards success. The entrepreneur’s inability to seek help and let go of their creation is sometimes the reason why they fail, avoiding or dismissing processes which offer better methods and practices. In other words they do not seek advice or they do not take advice – which may provided them with the tools and techniques that could noticeably improve efficiency or growth and ultimately lead to a faster return on investment and increased profits.
What counts as “valuable” is similarly defined in a variety of ways. Most websites suffer from unoriginality; they belong to the herd of mediocrity and banality. Click – copy – paste. Click – copy – paste. Click – copy – paste. Click – copy – paste etc. This is not creativity – but is creativity all that it is cracked up to be?
All with the power of a self hosted blog…
We can install, manage and maintain your website or a shopping cart for you and we can do all this on one of our green servers or your own. We can also do the same for your blog using one of our favorite tools, WordPress. This free blogging tool is as an easy and extremely effective way of enhancing your web presence and business. To maintain a successful blog it is important to know your subject and to constantly expand your own personal knowledge.
Contact us for a FREE quote
The Stag Inn Rackenford is 3 miles from the A361 between South Molton and Tiverton, linking North Devon with Mid and East Devon. We are close to junction 27 on the M5, which is the gateway to Bristol and The Midlands. The Stag Inn is an ideal and idyllic meeting place for any small or medium-sized business or department within a large organisation, requiring a conference venue that has something different to offer from the normal stuffy, sterile, faceless conference room in a characterless modern hotel complex.
- Room hire free of charge if food is required
- We can cater for 2-18 people in our main dining hall
- Private room available for up to 10 people
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Tea coffee and biscuit option
- Lunch option cold or hot
- LCD screen TV available in private room (seating max 10)
We recommend visiting the Stag Inn to see location and rooms
Are you looking for a good business deal in Falmouth or Wadebridge? Do you need to be sure you have a cost efficient design team? We ensure our customers are confident in our high quality web design and optimisation services. We can provide Cornwall with a green, ecological and fast web hosting service. Please contact us.
If you would like us to help with your WordPress website ‘tweaking’ please contact us. We specialise in fixing the stuff you cant be bothered to fix.
You can then put your feet up, take a holiday and let us do the hard work…
- We can guide you through the conception, birth pangs and sustainability of your web presence, we can create content for your website that can help you sell your products or services, we can optimize your site for search engines and submit them to the major players. We use a combination of automated and human processes to help you towards achieving world domination.
- We are based in the UK and support is via a UK telephone number.
- We can provide Cornwall with a green, ecological and fast web hosting service.
- Our web updating services, optimisation and services are carried out in the United Kingdom – support British industry.
Business blogs are used by organisations to achieve corporate goals. The advantage of blogs over other web-based media is that posts and comments are easy to follow and are centralised on one host and platform (everything is in one place). With this homogenised structure it is easier to engage the visitor in one virtual space. These blogs can then be distributed via Social media, linking back to what is effectively a business hub.
Contact us and we can create content optimized for the UK and American Markets.
Recent clients include:
Whether you are selling online or off you need to be visible
Contact us for a FREE quote
Small business can deliver to the whole world via the Internet but there is still a lot of cash to be made by concentrating on local markets. There are now hundreds of local search engines available to use and submit to that claim to deliver specific localised searches.
- 86% of consumers use the Internet to find local businesses. (Nielsen NetRatings)
- 74% of consumers use a search engine to find local retail or services. (Nielsen NetRatings)
- The use of search tools to find local businesses grew 58% in 2008 to 15.7 billion searches (comScore).